Goofy and fun questions related to being little, littlespace, and regression.
Forum rules: Exchanging contact methods (such as a username elsewhere, phone number, e-mail, etc.) will get you permanently banned from the site. Do not do it. Please respect our rules.
HIIII
Lets talk stuffies!
I loves my stuffies sooo much specially King!
He’s the Elvis of the bunnies and their king and he gives the best hugs
I gotta cuddle him all the time! :P
I love his cuddly cuddly cuddles!
What are things you love about your favorite stuffie? What stuffies do you have?
By BabyBun
Membership Days Posts Posts
Um- I have a lot of stuffies, but my favorites are my bear 빈 (Bin), and my squishy kitty 민 (min). They're really nice to cuddle with, and make it easy to sleep. :)
I have lots of stuffies but Mr. Woofie is a coyote and he gives the bestest snuggles ever! he colors with me aaaaall the time. Cuddles my hedgehog is nice too. he likes to watch my little pony a lot (its hims favorite!). Don't tell cuddles but Mr. Woofie is my favorites. Missy is my unicorn and she likes playing doctor with me. I love her too. I have lots and lots and lots though, Mr. Woofie says hi also!
I have dogs bears cats my favourite is mwr bwue because he so big a fwuffy and I can cuddles with Jim bit wens I sweep I use my doggie one and she is fwoppy cause she have fwoppy ears :angelo:
By marikookie
Membership Days Posts Signature
LittlePastelDreamer wrote: 1 month ago HIIII
Lets talk stuffies!
I loves my stuffies sooo much specially King!
He’s the Elvis of the bunnies and their king and he gives the best hugs
I gotta cuddle him all the time! :P
I love his cuddly cuddly cuddles!
What are things you love about your favorite stuffie? What stuffies do you have?
hiiee! I lov stuffies tooo!
I can't pick a favorite stuffy, i lov them all bcause they all need lov ;-;
There's Cotton Candy, my big bear plushie that I sleep with
BlueGaxy, married to NinDitzy!
Blueberry, a smol cutie blue turtlee
and Mr. Whiskers, a yellow cat that is married to Mrs. Whispers
There's much more but that's to many already aaaa
By Babygirl15
Membership Days Posts
I reawy reawy wove my panda bears they help me sweep and get frew bad days I have one panda bear his name is stuffles he has bwue eyes and is reawy smaw so I can take him to many many pwases. He wuvz cuddles .😁
By Misssy
Membership Days Posts
I Habe a bunny wabbit 😁 but she is half bwanket wif sooo soft. So I has someting to rub on my lip when i suck my finger :-D
I have a pink bunny stuffie named baby. I wuv her and she gives the bestest cudduls ever!!!! She watches Paw Patrol with me and she helps me sleep. I also have a blankie that I'll add. His name is tag an he helps me sleep and watches paw Patrol with me too. :smiley:
By Ihatedoggo
Membership Days Posts
I have a wittle pink pig named mr Bacon. Because I wove bacon! I sweep with him every night. He is soooo soft! I bring him with me a lot. I always have fun with him when I color or... just any thing I do :). I got him at my faaaaaave store, Tokyo life! But ya he’s really cuddly and cute!
Any unorthodox littles?

I like blue better and I use big words but baby vo[…]

I don't feel sad on my birthday, it just means I'm[…]

i have a ton of stuffies and pacis that i have to […]

If you had one wish...

I’d want to find a mommy who cared for me li[…]